Monday, January 16, 2012

What's for dinner?

I’ve been doing much better if I track my lunch and dinner choices ahead of time. Most of my lunch choices are leftovers from the last week or so that have been frozen. Dinners are cooked fresh every night unless otherwise stated. Most of the WW recipes come off of either the website or out of my new Power Foods Cookbook. As usual, if you want a recipe – just let me know.

Monday: Lunch as Ham and Vegetable Cheese soup from my sister’s recipe
Breakfast for Dinner (Or Brinner as the kids call it) Bacon, Eggs and Toast
Tuesday: Lunch: Leftover soup Dinner: eating out with Erik, Meghan and Meghan’s mom
Wednesday: Lunch: Roasted Garlic Chicken and veggies
Dinner: Blackened Salmon with Herb/butter rice and salad
Thursday: Lunch: Ham and Veg Cheese Soup
Dinner: Chicken Helper
Friday: Lunch: 3 bean chili
Dinner: Rosemary roasted Pork with Potatoes and carrots w/ Hollywood rolls
Saturday: Lunch: Leftover pork
Dinner: Venison Bourguignon (WW Recipe)
Sunday: this is Austen’s Birthday so I’m not sure what the plan is yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment