Thursday, August 23, 2012

Silliness and Updates

Ok - I saw this on FB the other day and I just can't help but laugh every time I see it...

Get in the Llama

Makes me think of PSG and the 'Drama Llamas'!

In other news, I think I've finally gotten past the plateau that I've been on all summer long.
Since joining the gym and working out 4 days+ a week, I've finally moved down! Yeah! I had been loosing and gaining the same 2 pounds all summer long but this week I weighed in a the lowest yet!

Tom is in Texas. He left Tuesday morning at 7:00AM and arrived on base around 8:00 that evening. He was planning on having a place to put his stuff by Wednesday but apparently they put him in temporary housing until Monday when he will be assigned a barracks room. So he had to extend the rental on the trailer until Tuesday - puts a dent in the budget!

My fall is filling up fast! I have every Weekend in September and October filled now except for one in October! My how the weekends fill up fast now!

Erik is playing fall baseball - was supposed to have a game last night but he had class so I'm coming home early from the property on Sunday to watch his double header then. His fiancé has not seen him play ball before so that will be interesting - he's not played in 2 years!

No plans for Labor day weekend as of yet – we may just BBQ with family and call it done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment