Monday, February 20, 2012

What's Cookin?

Sorry I haven’t’ posted my menus the last few weeks. I did have them and followed them but I just never got them posted. I do have two new cookbooks from Weight Watchers “Power Foods” that the kids bought me for Christmas and “Best Darn Food Ever” that I bought for myself a few weeks ago. Some really good stuff in both of them!

Monday: Easy Skillet lasagna (Dierbergs, Everybody Cooks Mag. March 2010)
Tuesday: Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes and gravy, Green beans
Wednesday: Oven Fried Chicken (WW Best Darn Food Ever), Turnip greens and corn
Thursday: Creamy Chicken Paprikash with Fresh Dill (WW Power Foods)
Friday: Sicilian Tilapia (Dierbergs, Everybody Cooks mag. March 2010)
Saturday: Salisbury Steak, mashed potatoes, Mushroom gravy and some veggie
Sunday: Eating out

As usual, if you want a recipe - just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment