Monday, February 20, 2012

Great Harvest Bread Co - yummy!

Went to GH this weekend to buy some soap. Yes, you read that right – soap. One of my favorite soaps in the whole wide world is made right here in Hannibal MO at Sweet Spirits Farm handmade Goats Milk Soap ! I loves this stuff – anyway, she posted on her FB that she had started stocking it at the BH in St. Charles so I went to get me some.

While there we perused the shelves (had never been there before) and OMG! The wonderful people that work there give you samples of any bread they currently have! And by samples I mean a whole slice! I had whole wheat and High Five Whole Grain *melts* Oh it was good! So of course I bought some. Erik tried the Cinnamon chip bread and we bought some of that. We sampled a few others and made our purchases which included a smoothie for Erik. On the way home Erik ate ¾ of the loaf of the cinnamon bread by himself! I think the only reason he didn’t finish it was we were teasing him! So I had some High Five toasted and with Homemade apple butter for breakfast this morning – ohhh yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Just reading this made my tummy rumble. Must. Bake. Bread. :O)

    ReplyDelete