Thursday, July 28, 2011

A rant

I’m finding all sorts of folks over here on BlogSpot that I know – apparently some had already jumped ship on the live journal side a while ago.  I am here because of the outage of 4+ days now on that server.  I’ve had short outages in the past but usually by the next day I could log back in but this time I’ve not been able to log in all week. I have not seen any of my LJ blogs since last Friday!  That’s a little much in my opinion and so I came here.

I like this place.  J  Blogs are easy to enter and I don’t have to mess with html code here like it did on LJ to format my posts.  The editor works very much like Word so it’s great!  Usually I write everything in word first anyway so that I can spell check and such so this will be one less step in the process possibly.

I miss my friends on LJ too.  I can’t even log in to tell them where I went and if I could post there is the possibility that they won’t see it anyway since they are probably all having the same issues I am!  In the past year this has happened several times – like I said, usually for a short period of time – this is the longest it’s ever been and I had just had enough. 

So here I am and IF I can ever log back into LJ I will direct all my friends here.  I am hopeful that I will be able to pull my posts from LJ and get them all over here eventually but I don’t know if that will happen or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment